Education management staff recruitment service
For awarding organisations, professional bodies and other accreditation and certification bodies
AlphaPlus can help you find staff for your organisation.
Our services include:
- Documenting the role and person requirements
- Advertising and Executive Search
- Access to our extensive network of associates and contacts
- Confidential and discreet discussions with applicants for senior posts
- Managing the application process
- CV review and shortlisting
- vetting (including DBS)
- pre-selection services
- applicant monitoring services (eg for equality and diversity purposes)
- informal telephone discussions
- Formal interviews and evaluation task delivery and scoring
- Selection support
- Induction planning
We are industry specialists – well placed to understand your complex requirements and deal effectively with applicants.
The staff of an organisation are its most important asset. Recruiting suitable people into the organisation, and retaining and developing them successfully are vital to the success of the organisation.
Their fit within your team is as important as their potential to fulfil the objectives of the role. Our staff recruitment service works closely with you to provide this, ensuring a robust recruitment service, underpinned by a thorough induction and performance management service. We provide you with total transparency so you know where we are with the assignment at every stage.
We are consistent, fair and equitable in our treatment of all applicants. High standards of customer service are embedded in all elements of our service delivery.
Features of our service
- Production of job description and person specification
- Drafting and placing advertisements
- Processing applications
- Undertaking initial interviews
- Obtaining references
- Question setting and preparation of other selection processes
- Attending/chairing interview panels
- Handling communications with applicants
- Organising and developing induction programme
- Delivering HR and health and safety components of induction programme