Turning education and skills policy into practice
Who we are
AlphaPlus is an education service business that specialises in standards, assessment and certification. We help our clients design, develop, deploy and evaluate qualifications and their underpinning assessments. Our work spans the public and private sectors, schools, colleges, vocational and professional learning. Around half our work is overseas.
Here are some typical examples of what we do:
- Providing an outsourced turnkey examinations service
- Helping professional bodies redesign their membership and certification processes
- Developing new professional and occupational standards
- Developing new qualifications and curriculums
- Writing high stakes assessments for awarding organisations such as Exam Boards and Government agencies
- Supporting regulators with their work to oversee examinations
- Providing statistical analysis of assessment data
- Moving assessments from on-paper to on-screen
We are educationalists with a strong commitment to improving teaching, learning and assessment, based on intellectual integrity, sound evidence and innovative approaches. We are also committed to being a dependable, accountable, honest and loyal partner for our clients who rely on us for support in high stakes environments.
Our Manchester Office
Due to our exceptional growth in recent years, AlphaPlus is delighted to announce that we have expanded to a new location.
Our brand new, state of the art office in Castlefield, also our new registered address, will help us meet the needs of new and existing clients while maintaining our high service standards.
Photo credit: Urban Splash
What we do
Work with us
We are always interested in hearing from experienced educationalists who can bring expertise to the AlphaPlus team, please visit the Opportunities page.
You can also access information on becoming an associate and view current job opportunities on that page.
RT @AlphaPlusCoUk: We're looking for a part-time non-executive Chair of the Board - if you or anyone you know might be interested, fin… https://t.co/a8uoF6Qkmm